国产偷拍视频The following information is intended to provide current students, prospective students and their families with important information regarding the university. Some of the links are to downloadable forms and other documents, while others lead to Web pages.
Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
国产偷拍视频 Notice of Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Availability of employees for information dissemination purposes: Enrollment Services Offices shall be available on a full-time basis to assist enrolled or prospective students in obtaining information on the school, financial assistance, graduation and completion rates, security policies, and crime statistics to any enrolled or prospective student throughout the normal administrative working hours of the university.
- Federal Aid
- State Aid
- Southeastern Aid Program
- Contact Information for Assistance in Obtaining Institutional or Financial Aid Information
- Special Provisions for Books and Supplies under Title IV
Student Financial Assistance
General Institutional Information
- Facilities and Services Available to Students With Disabilities
- Price of Attendance
- Legal Information
Net Price Calculator
Academic Program (Educational Programs, Instructional Facilities and Faculty)
Health and Safety
- Medical Health Information and Immunization Policy
- Security Report (Including Procedures), , and Crime Log
Intercollegiate Athletic Program
Disclosure Requirements Relating to Education Loans
In accordance with the Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008, before a private educational lender may offer a private loan to a student, the lender must obtain a signed Self-Certification form from the applicant.
As a result, the Self-Certification form may be found here, which may be provided to the Student Financial Services Office for Section 2 to be completed upon request. Alternatively, applicants may obtain a copy of this form from your lender directly or from our online private loan comparison tool, FastChoice, located .
Institutional Review Board (IRB)
国产偷拍视频If you’re planning on conducting scientific research in the SEU community, you may need to get prior approval from the SEU IRB. Click the link below to determine whether or not you’ll need an IRB review for your project.
Veterans — Coverage Policy
In accordance with Title 38 US Code § 3679 subsection (e), this school adopts the following additional provisions for any students using U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) Post 9/11 G.I. Bill® (Ch. 33) or Vocational Rehabilitation & Employment (Ch. 31) benefits, while payment to the institution is pending from the VA. This school will not:
- Prevent the student’s enrollment;
- Assess a late penalty fee to the student;
- Require the student to secure alternative or additional funding;
- Deny the student access to any resources (access to classes, libraries, or other institutional facilities) available to other students who have satisfied their tuition and fee bills to the institution.
However, to qualify for this provision, such students will be required to:
国产偷拍视频Provide the enrolling institution with a copy of his/her VA Certification of Eligibility (COE) – A “certificate of eligibility” can also include a “Statement of Benefits” obtained from the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs’ (VA) website; eBenefits; or a VAF 28-1905 form, for chapter 31 authorization purposes.